Montreal street fashion, events, style and shopping!

.

Monday, September 21, 2009

Sneak Peak into Sabby V's Closet

The girls from 514Streetchic decided to do a photoshoot and expose some of our favorite items for fall from our very own closets.  The photos were taken at the Botanical Gardens in Montreal by two great photographers( Wei & Peipei, thanks again guys!).  We had a great time enjoying the beautiful weather and gorgeous scenery.

 My favorite outfit is this black and white dress that I just picked up at H&M on Saturday.  This purchase was a first for me since I have never actually purchased anything there.  I added a blazer from Zara which I purchased years ago from my days as an auditor with a belt from Banana Republic (I usually go to BR for their accesories).  My teal blue clutch is also from Banana Republic (it is actually my mom's, but I seem to have permanently borrowed it from her).  My open toe booties are from Zara and have been getting alot of usage from them by pairing them with jeans, leggings and of course, dresses!  BTW, I am also wearing a pair of black cat eye Ray-Bans, which I cannot live without!  I love sunglasses!!!!!





In this next photo, I am wearing a headband I bought at This and That (Rockland) which reminds me a little of Gossip Girl (who must have great stylists for that show!).  The magenta dress is from Mango, and can be worn many different ways, over jeans, leggings or with a shirt and skinny black pants for work. The clutch is from French Connection and leather jacket was a gift from my mom.  I would usually wear this on the weekends with a pair of flats, but of course every outfit looks better with heels.
  


My last outfit is probably something you would normally see me wearing.  I have a quite a large collection of denim from 7 for all mankind to Rock and Republic to my latest purchase of J Brand jeans.  I am wearing the J Brand skinny with some old white tank.  My cashmere cardigan is from QI cashmere which I found at Simons (they have a great selection of designers and sometimes only carry a few sizes which kind of make them unique and exclusive.  Love that!)  My hat is from H&M (sorry I lied, I guess I also bought this at H &M) and my shoes are from Aldo ( which happen to quite comfy).  My watch was a gift from my aunt and is from Michael Kors and happens to be  a big trend this fall ( big gold watches).  My purse which you can't really see is from Foley and Corinna and was purchased last fall in LA (can be found at Holt Renfrew in Mtl).  This bag was by far the best purchase I have ever made.  I know it is sad to say, but I really love it and have practically worn it every day since.  I think that if you have to splurge, do it for a bag.

 







1 comment:

  1. I super love your accessories! I can't believe your shoes are from Aldo! I have never bought a pair of comfy shoes from them. But maybe it's my foot, it's just oddly shaped.

    ReplyDelete