Montreal street fashion, events, style and shopping!

.

Saturday, September 26, 2009

Max Azria visits BCBG Montreal

There were models, photographers and plenty of fashionistas on hand Thursday at the unveiling of the redesigned BCBG store on St.Catherine.  The atmosphere was that of a typical 5@7 in Montreal but better since we were surrounded by beautiful clothing from the BCBG fall/winter collection.  The redesigned store is fantasic with a modern white decor and gorgeous wood staircase.  Best of all is that Max Azria was on hand to greet his Montreal clientele.  He was also gracious to pose in a photo for me, but of course I messed that up by closing my eyes.  Go figure the one chance I get and I blow it!



Check out the event below:













My great friend Asha invited me to the event! Thanks again!  BTW you look great!


Here are some fashionistas:



Love the overall look! From the metallic skirt to the great boots and tuxedo blazer. 



Love the rocker chick ensemble.  The Jimmy Choo sunglasses finish the look.



The biker jacket and sequinced shoulder are amazing.


Love the great color of the dress and great accesories.




Love the necklace.  Pearls and diamonds, who could ask for more???



Check out necklace designer Charlotte Hosten (right).  These necklaces are works of art!





No comments:

Post a Comment