Montreal street fashion, events, style and shopping!

.

Thursday, September 10, 2009

Introducing Sabby V from "514 Street Chic"


Photo of your favourite look







What's your style?
Sabby V: I would say that I don't have a particular style. In general, I love clothing that has special details like bows, studs or nice pleating. Right now, I am loving the rocker chick look! Skinny jeans and cool embellished tops. I also like hats, but never quite find the right moment to where them!!!!!

Favourite designers?
Sabby V: Marc Jacobs, Phillip Lim , D & G

Favourite celeb styles?
Sabby V: Sienna Miller, Kate Hudson, Rachel Bilson, Kate Moss

Favourite stores in Montreal?
Sabby V: Billie, Club Monaco, Zara, Mango, Miss Sixty, Lola & Emily

What are you loving right now?
Sabby V: I am dying to get a boyfriend blazer in black and leather legging. Another item I cannot get enough of are cute little dresses.

Any last words of wisdom?
Sabby V: Never give up a good sale.

1 comment:

  1. I really like this picture and the website is amazing Sab...Great job to both of you!

    Your accruals friend,
    MLN ;)

    ReplyDelete