Montreal street fashion, events, style and shopping!

.

Saturday, August 7, 2010

The Ultimate Summer Sneaker


Bensimon sneakers are the Parisian girl's version of the Converse.  They are so classic that even Jane Birkin picked up a pair after they were introduced in Europe.  I especially love the slip on version which I personally got in blue and have been wearing all summer.  These sneakers are great because they are comfortable and easy to wash.  Certain models can be found at Little Burgundy and Lola & Emily.  Wish I could find the high tops below!  Check out Keri Russell in hers:


5 comments:

  1. I LOOOOOVE Bensimons! I own a pair just like Keri Russells'!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi! i just found your blog today and i love the posts! i have a baby blog too! please check out my blog and if you like it follow me back too :)

    http://thefrench-fries.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete