Montreal street fashion, events, style and shopping!

.

Saturday, January 16, 2010

I heart Marc

It is so unfair for us Canadians not to have a Marc Jacobs store. He has so many great accessories at such affordable prices. The store is usually really packed with people and filled with great stuff.  So whenever you guys make your trip to NYC be sure to stop by the store on Bleaker.

Here are of my favorite items from his site  Marc Jacobs  and can only be found at Marc by Marc Jacobs store:

Love this purple wallet and only 35$.




The cardholder is also great and love it in red patent!  So chic!



Snakeskin bangles only $14.  The gray one is soooo good!



This MJ tote is great, I use it for the gym at the beach and wherever I go on vacation!



These studded belts can be used alone or in combination with flannel shirts and long tops.  Very rocker chic!



Let me know what you think ?

No comments:

Post a Comment