Montreal street fashion, events, style and shopping!

.

Saturday, November 14, 2009

Lust Item : Anything fur!!!!


I am really loving everything from fur accessories,vests to short fur coats.  Check out these great items from Harricana, a Montreal based company who uses recycled furs to create new items.  I love the concept and its environmentally friendly approach.  Here are some of my favorite items from their collection.  You can see these and more from  their collection on their webiste: http://www.harricana.qc.ca/.






Photo taken from Harper's Bazaar

Love the way that the vest is paired with a simple tee and lace up pants.  Similar faux fur vests can be found at Zara (see below).  Again it is paired with a simple top and leggings.  Let the vest speak for itself!


Photo taken from Zara lookbook

4 comments:

  1. Hello!! i really like your blog, very interesting honey!! You can visit my new blog if you want. KISSES FROM SPAIN!! http://www.mydarlingbubu.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you beauty!!!! i like you photos, a god choice!!!! KISSESSSS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello, I have just discovered your blog and I actually love it, you are welcome to visit the mine (ahhhlaladeco.blogspot.com), and if you like, you could put my blog in your blog-roll , and please feel free to make any coments or suggestions.

    ReplyDelete